Thursday, April 24, 2008

Biggest Loser week 3 update


Since I won the weigh-in last week I thought that I was in great shape for the rest of the competition, I felt that I had my routine down and I'd be consistently losing 4+ pounds each week, well, I think I need to rethink my workout routines and my eating regiment. This week on the scale I lost 2 pounds and finished second to Angela who lost 3.5 to take home the weekly title, nice job Angela!!! I have been working out 2-3 nights per week and doing some intense cardio during those sessions, but if I'm going to continue to lose weight, I need to maintain my healthy eating all week, maybe take sunday's off, but only after I have worked out, and add working out on the weekends to help out. So this weekend, I'm going to run Saturday morning, then workout for a while saturday night, and run Sunday morning as well, in addition to working out Monday and Tuesday nights. Hopefully this will make a difference and I can drop 4 pounds or so this week to take the weekly title next week!! I am down to 217.4 pounds which is GREAT!!!! I've lost 12.6 in just under 4 weeks!!!! I'm getting closer to getting back down to my goal of 180 :-)

stay tuned..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home