Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Greatest workout in a long time!!!!

So last night I hit up 24 hour fitness because it had been a while and I was still hovering around the 230 mark and I've got softball coming up, hockey each week and my marathon relay, bolder boulder and marathon. I got to 24 hour fitness around 8:20 and spotted a bike that had the Rockies game right above it, I hopped on the bike and started pedaling, I told myself I'd ride until the game was over. 45 minutes later, I hopped off the bike and grabbed the remote to change that tv to the Avs game. I hopped on a treadmill that had the view of the Avs and Nuggets at the same time, I started my run and told myself I was going to run 3 miles. There was a crowd that started to gather around to watch the Nuggets game, I pretended that they were a marathon crowd watching me run and cheering me on, this gave me the motivation I needed to power through the 3 miles, I was done in 29 minutes :-) After that it was back to the bike until the Avs game was finished, another 45 minutes on the bike, then I stretched, did the steam room and hot tub, showered and I was done. I left the gym at 11:10, 1 1/2 hours on the bike, 29 minutes on the treadmill running 3 miles, this was the best single cardio workout I've had at the gym in over 3 years!!!!! now, if I can just keep it up :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home