Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2K8 Resolutions

Well, it's that time of year again, after surviving the massive amounts of drinking on New Year's and currently fighting a brief cold I'm going to blog about my new year's resolutions :-)

1. Get back into shape!!!! I weighed myself the other day, 228 pounds!!!!! I'm currently 2 pounds away from the heaviest I've ever been. I'm going to be working out a minimum of 3 days a week, and swimming will be my main cardio since it's full body and low impact on my knees.

2. Cut back on alcohol. This goes along with the getting back into shape, I've been drinking a lot lately, and I'm going to cut out drinking during the week, and limiting myself on nights that I drink to 2-3 beers and that's it. No more 10-15 beers at a time!!!!

3. Volunteer more. This was one from last year but I didn't do any at all, so in 2008 along with donating to more charities I will be volunteering my time and energy towards helping out others.

4. Save more money!! I'm tired of renting and having my $595 a month not go towards anything!!! I'm hoping to have enough once the lease runs out to be able to get a place of my own.

5. Read more!!!!!

6. Learn how to play a full song on my guitar. Actually take lessons or a class and learn how to play it!!!!

7. Keep my room clean, do a better job of keeping the house clean (especially the bathroom)

8. Play more poker!!! I actually want to get to the point where I play consistently well in tourney's and actually make some money!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home