Wednesday, April 09, 2008

The Biggest loser

So, I have never seen any seasons of The Biggest Loser before, until this season. I have been hooked from the first episode!!! Last night was the 2nd to last episode of the season and there are 4 contestants left (1 of which will be voted off by the viewers) and the live season finale is next week!!! In honor of this show there is a group of my co-workers who started our own competition. It will last 8 weeks total, the biggest loser (pound wise) each week gets $1 from every other person, and after the 8th week, the biggest loser overall (% wise) gets $20 from every other person!!

Today was our second weigh in, I lost 3 pounds from last week, which isn't bad at all, but this past weekend I wasn't good at all, didn't workout, ate like crap, and drank waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy too much!! But despite all that and only working out once, I lost 3 pounds. I have a newfound motivation for the upcoming week, I'm determined by the time this competition is over to be under 200 pounds at least (180 is my ultimate goal) and I know that I can do it!!!!!

I started out weighing 226.8 pounds last week, I'm down to 223.8 right now and hope to lose at least 7 pounds this next week, the winner this week lost 5. I'm playing hockey tonight, and taking up running hardcore, and cutting back on drinking big time, and eating right so I should be in good shape. I'll update you all next Wednesday to see how I did, wish me luck!!!! :-)

4 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger chinchilla said...

You can do it babe! I hope there's still plenty to hug though ; ) Miss you!

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Gus said...

thank you beautiful!!!!! there will still be plenty to hug :-) MISS YOU!!!!

 
At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got all the moral support you could want from me!

And maybe a workout buddy every so often!

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Gus said...

hey thank you sir!!!!

hahahaha, yes indeed :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home