Tuesday, February 12, 2008

End Of A Decade


Today is the last day of my twenties, I've been thinking a lot lately about this number, to some it's a big milestone that finally means that they are an adult, to others they fear it because they're another year older and no longer in their twenties. I originally was fearful of this number but then I realized that's all it is, just a number, it doesn't make me feel older, it doesn't make me seem like more of an adult, it doesn't make me seem like a dirty old man since I'm robbing the cradle, dating a woman in her twenties ;-) It's just a number.

Life is going GREAT for me right now and I'm enjoying every single second of it, I do feel a bit older but that's because I let myself go a bit, but I'm getting back into shape, I still feel youthful and full of energy and spunk, I am going to embrace being 30 and all that comes with it. I look forward to what this decade will bring :-)

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for this week!!! I'm taking the day off tomorrow and going up to BlackHawk with Bo and Jason for some early morning poker action. Then I'm going to Maggiano's with the best girlfriend in the history of everything!!!! :-)
I get to spend Valentine's Day night with Daria to which there will be a few surprises for her :-)
Then Friday night we're going to the Mammoth game with a whole group of my friends and Dan's friends for our mutual birthday celebration!!! It's gonna be GREAT!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger chinchilla said...

spunk? Ewwwwwwwwww....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home