Tuesday, April 01, 2008

It's been a while


So it's been a while since I've posted last, thanks for pointing it out Matt :-)

Today is hopefully going to be opening day for the Rockies (the rain did help us out yesterday though) and I love this time of year!!! Hockey is gearing up towards the playoffs which is my favorite, there's nothing quite like playoff hockey, also baseball is starting up, and the weather is getting warmer which means in no time I'll be partaking in softball, volleyball, Chatfield and camping!!!! Life is GREAT right now!!!!!!!!

GO ROCKIES!!!!!! GO AVS!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Blogger chinchilla said...

Ugh, don't get angry but I have to say it one more time...I'm soooooo sorry about the home opener!!!! Booooo.

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Gus said...

hahahaha, it's ok baby!!!!!! I'm just glad that you're ok!!!! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home