Sunday, September 09, 2007

Out of shape!!!!!!!!!!!


So our fall.winter hockey season started tonight, I haven't worked out at all since running the stairs at red rocks 2 weeks ago and boy am I out of shape!!!!

We got our butts kicked 6-0 tonight, but played a much better game than the score indicated. We only had 2 lines and 4 D and 1 extra wing, you could definitely tell that we were a bit rusty, but we'll be only improving from here on out.

I got my first penalty ever (2:00 for tripping) which was a very crappy call, i tried to knock the puck away from a guy, tapped his skate and he flopped down. I also on the first shift got blindsided for the first time, it didn't hurt a bit which was good. I almost scored too!!!! Megan and I were on a break I passed to her she dropped it off to me, I let it rip and the goalie made a great save, oh well, I will definitely score a few this season!!

For the first time we didn't have a cheering section at all, the other team had probably 10-15 people there for them, oh well, it was probably better that no one saw what happened tonight :-)

I need to get my @$$ into shape and fast!!! I was never sore or tired after a game last season, but I was hella sore tonight, so I'm going to be cutting back on drinking, eating healthier and getting back into working out 3-4 days a week!!!

Hockey is a BLAST!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

2 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger shari berry bo-berry said...

Hey...just stopped in to check out your blog! Sounds like you're doing good and congrats on having such a sweet girlfriend! She sounds awesome!

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Gus said...

hey!! Thank you!!! she is!!! congrats on #3 on the way, sounds like you're doing well also!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home