Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Pike's Peak

So This past weekend Daria and I went camping up by Boulder and I did a trail run just under 1.5 miles up at 9,000 feet in elevation and it finally gave me the motivation I need to get my @$$ in shape for the race which is now 56 days away!!!!!! I have definitely been not training as hard as I need to for the Pike's Peak Marathon but I ran Sunday ran yesterday and will be running tonight after softball or tomorrow morning before work.

I'm very excited about this challenge that is ahead of me and know that I can finish the marathon with the help of my family and friends encouraging me!!! So please keep checking up on me to make sure I'm staying on track!!!! I know that August 19th, 2007 will be one of the best days of my life because I will have completed a very difficult challenge and I will have my beautiful, wonderful, girlfriend and my friends and family there to celebrate with me!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home