Monday, March 05, 2007

Insanity

So I've been wanting to do another full marathon lately and have been trying to get my friend Josh to do one with me. He's wanted to get back into shape and I've wanted to train and run a marathon with someone so after talking to him for a while we have decided to run one of the most difficult marathons around, the Pike's Peak Marathon!!!!

Essentially we start at 6,000 feet in elevation and run for hopefully 4 hours up to the summit of 14,000 feet then back down!!!! It's definitely going to be the biggest physical challenge of my life so far and possibly the biggest challenge I'll ever do!!!!

Here's the link to a very detailed description of what we'll be going through in August;

http://www.skyrunner.com/ppcourse.htm

So for those of you who would like to come down and support us please mark off August 19th on your calendar's and come on down!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home