Friday, June 01, 2007

Moving Finally!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!


So I know this map is small and not the best but the red star is the house that Matt and I are moving into today/tomorrow!!!!! Yes, we're 5 blocks from Wash Park, 1 block from light rail, 1 block over from the shops and restaurants on Pearl Street, and most importantly I'm only 8 minutes away from Daria now!!! WOO HOO!!!!! In case you can't tell I'm very excited to be moving out of Aurora!!!!!! I have been wanting to get out of there for a long @$$ time now!!!!! So with me living this close to the park I will start off each morning by waking up at 6 or so, running to and around the park (3 miles) then possibly taking the light rail to work!!!! I'm leaving work today early to go sign the lease and to start cleaning up the new place a bit and moving in!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!! This will be a GREAT weekend!!!!!

7 Comments:

At 7:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, moving today.

Fuck yeah!

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger chinchilla said...

Wow, so much for anonimity and avoiding the stalkers, eh?

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Gus said...

hahaha, good point baby, I'm not worried though :-)

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Travelingrant said...

Im gonna stalk you. Phear me.

Btw, you are totally running through your year's allotment of exclamation marks! ;-)

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger chinchilla said...

Gus, I'll trade you some !'s for some $'s?

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Gus said...

LOL, yes I am, I'll switch to something else######## :-)

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Gus said...

done baby$$$$$$$$

 

Post a Comment

<< Home