Friday, March 30, 2007

Disappointed :-(

For the 2nd time in 2 weeks Wayne, Matt and I have been denied a house. this time is was much worse though. Tuesday night after work, Wayne, Daria and I headed over to the house and checked it out. the house was really bad ass, had planty of room, was in a great location and the price was good. We ended up signing the lease and giving the landlord our personal info so she could check us out. She signed the lease then said if everything checks out we'd get the place.

I talked to her Wednesday to setup an appointment to drop off the deposit, she said that she was busy that night but we could meet on Thursday. I hadn't heard from her by 11:30am yesterday so I called her up, guess what she said???? Sorry I haven't called but there is a woman who's interested in buying the house and I'm going to check out her credit information and if she's good then I'm going to sell it to her.

Needless to say I was pretty livid at this point, she said she'd call me back by 5pm, so at 5:30 I call her up again and she says "I feel horrible but I'm going to sell it to the other woman who wants to buy it". So now we're still looking.

I keep telling myself that it means we weren't meant to have this house and that we'll find something better, hopefully that's the case :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home