Thursday, February 15, 2007

Birthday/Vday

It's official, I'm 29 now and only 1 year away from the big 30!!!!

The birthday night started at Old C's where we had some shots, beer & pizza. We then met up with the rest of the group at the Pepsi Center and watched the Avs beat the ducks 2-0. Many more shots and beers were had, as well as a good time by all. After that we proceeded to the Irish Hound and had some more drinks, & played pool.

I was waiting for Valentine's Day to tell Chinchilla that I love her but we ended up having a talk on my bday night and I told her then how I felt about her and she told me how she felt about me. it was a GREAT night!!!!!

Feeling like crap at 6am on Vday I called in sick to work, so did Chinchilla, we slept in until 11am ish, it was soooooooooo nice!!!!! I went and got some turkey bagel sammiches for lunch then we laid on the couch and watched Closer (well, I didn't, I fell asleep on the couch) After the movie and nap I was supposed to go home and grab my dinner stuff that I planned on making for her but we ended up improvising instead. I went out and bought her some roses, we took bishop to the park then got sushi take out, we had beer, wine and watched sex in the city, it was a really perfect night!!!!!!

3 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Giguere, it's ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!

Chinchilla is a great girl. You be a luck man, mang!

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Travelingrant said...

dude, if you EVER say or write Sammiches again, our friendship is OVER.

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Gus said...

you suck GIGURE!!!!!!
Thanks Matt, she is effing awesome!!!!!

hahahahaha, that has been noted sir!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home