Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Catching Up

haven't posted for a while, here's some updates;

Phoenix was really GREAT!!! had a really good time on my first out of town weekend away with Chinchilla, we ate, drank and were merry!! Also had fun with Mike and Derek. Ran the whole race with Derek, he'd never ran more than 8 miles before and he ran the whole way, it was awesome, time was 2:32:11.

The race inspired me to train for another at least half and possibly another full marathon. Trying to get my friend Josh to do one with me, either the Denver in October or the Pikes Peak in August. I'd love to do the pike's peak, it would be such a huge accomplishment, 13.1 miles uphill????? WOO HOO!!! Bring it on!!!

Just got back from Breck this past weekend, went up with Chinchilla and some of her co-workers and we had a GREAT time!!! Condo was 3 blocks from the lift and end of the trail, ate a lot, drank, slept, played games, skiied/boarded, checked out ice sculptures and drove home in traffic!!!! It was a blast though, can't wait to get back up there!!!!

3 weeks from today Chinchilla and I will be sitting on the beach in Mexico!!! WOO HOO!!!! We'll be going out with the rest of my family and I can't wait!!! Plus we're staying at an all inclusive for the last 5 days, it's going to be AWESOME!!!!!!

I can't believe that we have been together for just over 4 months now!!!! She is by far the most amazing, beautiful, smart, honest, fun, down to earth woman that I've ever met and I am so lukcy to have her in my life!!! I can't wait until Valentine's day to give her a few things :-)
You're the BEST babe!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger chinchilla said...

Awww - you're building me up so much! How will I ever live up to your fans' expectations?

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Gus said...

you already do babe :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home