Friday, November 10, 2006

Yeah, Hi

Flashback to November 1st, Post Office @ Arapahoe & Dayton Time 4:35pm

Me: Yes, I'd like to return this package to the sender please
Postal Employee: (after looking at the package for a few minutes and placing a sticker on it) you're all set!
Me: Don't I have to pay for it?
Postal Employee: Nope it's already paid for
Me: That's the label that they sent it to me with, I would like to send this package back to them.
Postal Employee: Oh, ok (takes some measurements, places a new sticker on the package) That'll be $9.45
Me: ok, and this is going to Minnesota correct?
Postal Employee: yes
Me: (after looking at my receipt and seeing my zip code of 80010 on it) So it has my zip code on the receipt, this is going to MN right?
Postal Employee: yes.

Flash forward to today.

I received a sorry we missed you letter from the post office saying that i had a package there. On my lunch drive from the tech center to my post office off Colfax & Dayton, walk in and say I'm here to pick up this package. A few minutes later the postal employee comes back and sure enough there's my costume package!!!!!!! So Christina is her name and I explain to her what happened, we tear off the old label, put on the new one (with delivery confirmation too!!) and have a good laugh at what happened. Finally my costumes are on their way back to MN!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home